Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Day

Had a lovely day making some new jewellery for my online shops. You can have a sneak peak at the new items before they hit the shops.




Silver earrings featuring a lovely cornflower blue rose. These were fun to make and I love that shade of blue - very cheery.








Copper earrings with a cute red glass bead.










Copper earrings with purple glass bead. Very pretty!!












Brass earrings with clear glass bead dangles. I had a good time going through my beads looking for the clear beads. I found beads I hadn't seen for ages.








I think these are my favourites. So pretty with the silver flower and I love the faceted clear glass beads.











A very classic look with a beautiful soft pink glass pearl and a little pink glass bead.











I found these beads in a necklace at the Port Adelaide Market. I think they are quite old, but I don't know for sure how old.










A very feminine necklace with cameos and pink pearls.








I will be posting these items over the next week or so. Please drop in to my online shops for more details of this jewellery.

No comments:

Post a Comment